Swirled chocolate bark
Prep Time 40-45 minutes (inc setting time)
250g dark chocolate (recommend 70%)
125g milk chocolate
1/4 cup Cinderella Berries and Cherries
Another 1/4 cup toppings (chopped almonds, pistachios and shredded coconut)
- Line a baking tray that will fit into your fridge with baking paper
- Melt the dark and milk chocolate separately. Use either a bowl over a pot of simmering water on the stove or melt in the microwave using microwave-safe bowls for 30 second bursts, stirring in between.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the tray and spread out with a spatula so it is about 4mm thick.
- Place tablespoons of the milk chocolate randomly on top of the dark chocolate (you might not use it all) and use a chopstick, skewer or end of a teaspoon to swirl the milk chocolate into the dark.
- Place Berries & Cherries and other toppings right on top of the melted chocolate and if needed, slightly press any big pieces into the chocolate.
- Pop into the fridge to set for minimum of 30 minutes.
- Break apart into shards!
If you would like to make it a touch healthier, omit the milk chocolate swirls.
A variety of different ingredients will work as toppings: If you want to make it more kid friendly you could use marshmallows, hundreds and thousands etc. A fun Christmas addition would be to crush up some candy canes. The bark would make a great present if you put some into jars!
Recipe by @burntbuttertable