Raspberry & White Choc Brownies
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 20-25 minutes
Cinderella Better Bakes The Good Brownie 450g Pack
6 Tbsp runny honey or maple syrup
2 large eggs beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ cup frozen raspberries
50g white chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170°C (fan bake). Line a 20cm square baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt honey and butter together in a large microwave safe bowl or large pot.
- Tip the Cinderella Brownie Mix into the bowl or pot and mix
- Add the beaten eggs & vanilla & mix to combine
- Add the raspberry & white chocolate to the mix and stir until just combined
- Spoon mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tin completely, then remove and cut into 15 pieces
- Keep in an air tight container in the pantry, will keep for a week.