Easy Homemade Granola
2.5 cups rolled oats
1 cup raw buckwheat groats
1.5 cups nuts or seeds*
4 Tbsp linseeds
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup liquid honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup Cinderella Mango, chopped into small pieces**
- Preheat oven to 160°C, fan bake.
- Add all the dry ingredients except the mango into a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Mix in the honey and oil. Mix well to ensure ingredients are well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a large, lined baking tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until fragrant and deep golden brown, stirring halfway.
- Let the granola cool before adding the Cinderella Mango. Place cooled granola in an airtight container. Serve with your favourite thick yoghurt.
*Add your choice of nuts and/or seeds eg sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts or almonds.
**Cut mango up into smaller pieces than shown if you prefer.
A recipe by @petitesweetsnz