Double Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
Prep Time 4 minutes
Cooking Time 25-30 minutes
This recipe uses 1 x Cinderella Double Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding 260g
For the Pudding you’ll need:
2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
2 tablespoons water
4 x 250ml ramekins
…and for the Sauce
1½ cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 190’c (170’c fan forced).
- Place pudding mix, egg, melted butter or margarine and water into mixing bowl. Mix with wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour batter evenly into ramekins ensuring room for pudding to rise. Smooth down the top with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle contents of sauce mix sachet evenly across all 4 puddings. Carefully pour boiling water over the sauce mix, making sure it dissolves completely.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until sponge springs back when lightly touched in the middle. Serve warm with some whipped cream and fresh berries, if wished. Please note: some chocolate chunks will melt into the sauce while baking.
Add a little magic!
Serve warm with ice-cream and fresh berries or stewed/canned fruit (pears, Black Doris plums).