Date Snickers Bites
Prep Time 20 minutes
¾ cup Cinderella Date Paste
¼ cup smooth peanut butter*
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup instant oats
¼ cup Graze salted peanuts, roughly chopped
Melted chocolate for drizzling
- Place Cinderella Date Paste, peanut butter and vanilla into a food processor. Process until mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Add the instant oats to ¼ cup of the prepared date mixture. Mix to form a sticky dough.
- Press oat mixture onto a baking paper lined small tray to form a 8 x14cm base.
- Spread over the date mixture. Scatter over the chopped peanuts, pressing them into the mixture so that they stick. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut the bar into bite sized pieces.
- Drizzle over melted chocolate. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Store in a container in the refrigerator.
*Use a sugar and salt free peanut butter.