Baked Bacon Wrapped Prunes
Makes Makes 8
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10-15 mins
4 streaky bacon rashers (strips)
8 Cinderella pitted prunes
8 Cocktail sticks or toothpicks
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/gas mark 6).
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Cut each bacon rasher in half lengthways. Lay a strip of bacon on a chopping board, place a Cinderella prune at the top edge and roll, wrapping it tightly around the prune. Pierce a cocktail stick through the centre of the wrapped prune to secure. Repeat with the remaining bacon and prunes.
- Place the prunes on the prepared baking tray and bake them for 10–15 minutes, turning over half way through cooking, until the bacon is slightly crispy on both sides.
- Let them to cool slightly before serving, careful as the prunes can be hot