Apricot & Dark Chocolate Nut Slice
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 20-15 minutes
Cinderella Better Bakes Totally Nut Slice 450g Pack
60g Butter or coconut oil
½ cup runny honey
75g dark chocolate roughly chopped
1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan bake). Line a 20cm square baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt honey and butter together in a large microwave safe bowl or large pot.
- Tip in the Cinderella Nut Slice Mix, apricots & dark chocolate and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins. For the last 10 mins add a tin foil cover to the baking to ensure it doesn’t brown too much, the nuts want to be golden but not too dark.
- Allow to cool in the tin completely, then remove and cut into 15 pieces
- Keep in an air tight container in the pantry, will keep for a week.